The Auditing Process
At Cunningtons, we believe there is great value in the audit process, whether or not there is a statutory audit requirement, and this is therefore an important service to be able to offer to businesses.
Our experience shows that a well conducted audit will :
- Provide an objective view of your business and its finances.
- Suggest ways to improve operational efficiency.
- Evaluate risk and help to protect assets.
- Assess controls and suggest improvements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
As highly experienced registered auditors we combine established expertise with the latest techniques so that the audit, far from being an expensive inconvenience, becomes a valuable diagnostic tool and contributor to your business success.
If you would like to understand whether your organisation requires an audit, or how an audit would be beneficial, call us today.
Related News - The role of the audit in combating fraud